Thursday, August 25, 2011

another week without internet

this was written last night, before internet came back
-------------------------
As you can see, I haven’t made a blog post in a while. But I also haven’t had the internet for a week, so I’ve been thinking about a few things. Mostly things like pottermore, how Voldemort is nothing like Sauron, and how I’m upset with everyone who uses Leatherface and stupid in the same sentence. But here’s a list of things I’ve done:

-I finally finished imagine fashion designer. This was the first time I’d actually tried playing the game in adventure mode, and I was pleasantly surprised (when I wasn’t being generally annoyed). It turns out that instead of just doing a lot of fashion work and trying to get to the top, I also had to uncover a gigantic underground animal trafficking scheme with the help of only two other people and a dog. In the end the company fired the lady behind it all and I married that guy who used to hate me. Yay.
-I went back to twitter in the absence of tumblr. It brought back memories of when I used to be on twitter a whole bunch (i.e. last fall) quite fun.
-I played bratz some more. For those of you out of the loop, which is probably all of you, I finished bratz forever diamondz and bratz rock angelz a few months ago. After getting my Nintendo gamecube stuff back after not having it for a week, I decided to start playing it again. I’m already on the 3rd issue of the magazine, leading up to the final show.
-I read one more chapter of Harry Potter. Yes, I know it’s been almost three months, but I usually read while waiting for the nightly tag story, and I’ve been going to sleep earlier. I know those aren’t the best excuses, but that’s what happened.
-I went to my uncle’s house for the weekend; because that’s something my family likes to do. I got to see Watchmen and I watched The Dark Knight for the second time in two weeks.
-I didn’t finish batman begins. Bet you didn’t see that coming.

About pottermore: I’ve been thinking about it, and I might delete my account. I don’t want to be one of those people who deletes their account because they didn’t get the house they wanted, so I think I’d be better to delete it before I get sorted, or get in at all. I know it seems dumb, but I like being a ravenclaw. Plus, my mom spent almost 40 dollars on a ravenclaw scarf from the WWoHP for me.

I had two dreams that I can remember, both are kinda weird. The first one had someone I follow on tumblr on it, but I don’t really want to talk about it. The second one had a ravenclaw notebook that said it was ‘the book of your ravenclaw dreams’, to which I responded ‘I don’t have ravenclaw dreams,’ which is now a lie.
That’s pretty much all I’ve done. I can’t wait for the internet to be back, because I can’t even imagine the amount of youtube videos I’ve missed.
Mood: in-diff-er-ent
Listening to- nick jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment