Monday, September 8, 2014

update 9/8/14

well first things first, before we get into what i've been up to: i've noticed that a lot of my updates have been dominated by me talking about my au, and while that makes sense (especially since writing was pretty much all i did this summer), that's not exactly what i wanna be about on here. my tumblr is where i keep all that. i'm not gonna talk about anything that i haven't posted online.* it's not like it's not gonna come up (again, it is kind of my thing), but i just don't want it to dominate the conversation. 

that being said, i totally did finish the script for mainstream!captain america, which, now that i'm looking through my past posts, i didn't even mention on here for some reason, which is really weird. you can find that here. (i'm linking to the tumblr post with the link so you can see the warnings.) along with that i posted the playlist/soundtrack for that story (here) and the one that spans the space between cap and it's sequel, the fall (here).

okay. now that that's out of the way, on to actual update stuff. my last day of "work" was on the 31st, and i'm happy to be back at my mom's house, where i'm not in danger of being rolled on by my sister. staying at my dad's house for that long was actually okay, because i don't see my sisters that often as it is. i have been feeling mad sick since i came back, which i think was just pms, but the last time i came back to my mom's house i felt weird too. i think it's because i eat so differently there (and by 'eat differently' i mean i hardly do).

speaking of eating differently, on purpose this time, i'm trying to limit how much meat i eat now. the end goal is to eventually cut it out of my diet completely by the time i move out, whenever that will be. it's been going pretty good because i have complete control over what i eat for breakfast and lunch. i do want to go vegan someday, but right now i have to take baby steps because there are a lot of foods i can't eat due to my sensory processing disorder, so i have no idea to get around the fact that i may or may not be able to eat beans and stuff like that.

i haven't been to the movies since the last time you saw me, so i haven't seen anything that's out new right now. on the other hand, i totally went on a horror movie binge one weekend at my dad's house and watched insidious, the conjuring, cabin in the woods, and an american werewolf in london. more recently i saw insidious 2, mama, and the grudge (which i honestly can't believe i didn't see sooner). i've had a hankering to watch the ring and the remake of the wolf man since my binge, but i put it off because i owned the movies and didn't see the point of stressing myself out to watch a movie online when i had the dvd (and trust me, i was without my computer for like a month while it got fixed and cleaned out, i'm so edgy about shit like that now). i watched the amazing spider-man 2 with my mom on saturday night, but i spent most of the time making a post on my tumblr about how i was gonna handle the character of max dillon in my mainstream (of course).

and that, friends, is the stuff. hopefully i will be back sooner, because i only have one class this semester and it's online, so maybe i'll find more things to write about. again, if you wanna keep up with my au and stuff (or just wanna hear me more regularly) you can follow my tumblr, or my twitter, both of which are witabif. i might put permanent links to them on here anyways. bye kids.

* part of the reason i'm doing this is because i've noticed that i'm very hard to follow when there is no context for what i'm talking about. this is a problem i have on my tumblr too, but i have tags full of stuff you can try to reference if you want. so from now on on this blog i'm only gonna post stuff if can then actually link you to the work i'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment