Wednesday, October 5, 2011

an assessment of my life, via blogposts

so, i was reading through my blog today, and i thought "wouldn't it be cool to figure out what i was going through in certain months depending on the content of my blogs?", and then i decided to do that...

so, here we go!

September 2010: i have three blog posts about a paper that i had to write for my Composition and Rhetoric class, which makes sense because writing is not my strong suit. this is also when i had that 'let's squash!' dream, which i still one of the best dreams i've had since 'bre said we could play football'.

October 2010: i was focusing mostly on my old youtube channel, because i decided to have this big Halloween movie extravaganza. i'm pretty sure this is also when i wrote those super long posts about My Life as Diz and beautiful dirty rich, both of which are gone now. i also talked about how i didn't have anywhere to go for halloween.

November 2010: this could also be the month that i wrote those long posts. i was still focused on my youtube because i was starting to film MLaD season 2 and House Rules. that's pretty much what both posts are about.

December 2010: there's only one so i can't really deduce my state for the whole month. i was a little upset when i wrote that post.

January/February 2011: these two months also have just one post each, and the Feb one is a video link. from the January one i can tell that i was being silly and generally annoyed by dumb things (well, dumber things that what i'm usually annoyed by).

March 2011: i had 2 dreams that i could remember, which is good for me. i was worried about naming my future boy-child.

April 2011: a jumble of things. as the month went on, most of what i was writing had to do with inception, because i just could not stop thinking about it. i also realized how boring i am.

May 2011: i was a little mundane, just going about my business because i had just gotten out of school. i don't do much when school is out

June 2011: i had an identity crisis because an online test sorted me as gryffindor instead of ravenclaw. also because i realized that i don't keep up with many of my high school pals and that Harry Potter was playing an even bigger role in my life.

July 2011: i became generally boring. mostly just watching tv and playing games. i went to florida on vacation.

August 2011: said i was gonna do BEDA, and then decided on BLODA. in the end i didn't really do either. i lost the internet for a week and got nervous about pottermore sorting. also played a lot of computer games

September 2011: started school, became even more boring. played games, started reading Order of The Pheonix. got sorted as Hufflepuff and was happy in the end.

so yeah. looking back, i see that i used to be mildly interesting. keywords: used to.

mood: akfhfkaj
listening to: Killer Elite audio review

No comments:

Post a Comment