Sunday, February 3, 2013

edit: this was in my drafts so i'm posting it

i was going through my archives and i found this:
2. Inception. i'm starting to think that it's a real thing, as crazy as that sounds.* i've only watched the movie once, and that was March 17th, almost a month ago. i'm still thinking about that movie everyday, almost all the time. i've tweeted about it more than once in the last few days. it's kinda freaking me out. i think about movies a lot, but hardly ever like this. Harry Potter is the only other thing that dwells on in my mind for this long. i'm just gonna assume that this is a sign of a great movie and move on to the next topic, which is
okay so this is just really funny to me. in april of last year i couldn't understand the concept of a movie being so good that you can't stop thinking about it. that, in short, means that this was written before i considered myself a part of any fandoms. how crazy is that?

like, this kind of thing is such an integral part of my life that it's like nothing to me now. looking at how much i've changed in just the last year is so fascinating to me because i can't believe that's me. crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment