Sunday, September 1, 2013

things in old posts

do you know that i started modern warfare 3? like, for real this time. but i got to level 6? or so and i stopped because i didn't like the way it was making me feel.
 yeah i just found this and, like, this year or so i figured out that i have sensory processing disorder and that's why i have trouble watching call of duty and why i can't play it. basically the sounds of war could send me into a meltdown and that's not cool (and it almost happened during the time mentioned above). mw3 is particular because i don't actually like it that much so it just makes me anxious and stressy, unlike black ops, which i love so i can survive through it and feel a sense of fulfillment
  • i want to see the dark knight rises again, because i want to watch the dark knight sometime soon and i'm afraid i won't want to see it again after that
yooooooo past!frankie what are you talking about. like... i don't even really know how to go about this because sequels being better isn't something that would put me off of a movie so like
I don’t want to be one of those people who deletes their account because they didn't get the house they wanted, so I think I’d be better to delete it before I get sorted, or get in at all. I know it seems dumb, but I like being a ravenclaw.
 hahahahahahahaha
i had a character that looked like Mark Whalberg, so i made one that looks like Matt Damon and went on with it. it wasn't until now that i noticed how weird that is, but then i noticed that i had the Matt Damon look alike married to a Vera Farmiga look alike.
fun story: both of these characters still exist and i totally forgot about this until i found this post. they're both so ingrained into the story that it doesn't even matter anymore. also eric (the matt damon) is married to emma, who looks like jennifer aniston...
73. i sometimes like to think that maybe snape put up a front for all those years
because maybe after a while he didn't really hate Harry, but he couldn't drop the facade because no one would never believe he’d have a change of heart after all those years.
...
no no no, like... how??? no

also in general, there are a lot of posts about how the chars in harry potter have been replacements to real friends and how much HP has affected me emotionally and like...
for the first i can't help but keep thinking how sad that is??? like i had no reason to not have friends except myself i just chose not to. the second is a bit harder because yes and no. like, HP has affected me emotionally but not in the way i phrased it before. in all it just made me a little more honest with myself re: my emotions

that's all for today. i've been on the other blog so you can go there if you want to read about feminism and batman or w/e

No comments:

Post a Comment