Wednesday, April 13, 2011

everything goes back to inception

because i know that i'll be busy all day, i'm just gonna write this now. here's a precap (oh, snap!) of my day:

- one boring class
- historical geo lab
- maybe some time to relax
- exam in pre-calc
- eat
- sleep

ta-da! but not really. in other news:
i had a dream yesterday that Mitchell Davis made a video with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. i can't remember what it was about, but there were some funny accents.

^^ see? everything leads goes back to inception. this is what my life has come to, watching communitychannel videos and constantly thinking about Leonardo DiCaprio and co. yup.

mood: muuuh
listening to: think about, think real hard.

9:13
**late night updates (that prove that everything goes back to inception)**:
- my ipod walls are inception
- my desktop wall is Tom Hardy's face, soon to be another inception wall.
- i've reblogged three pics of Jose.
- i was thinking about it when i wasn't paying attention in my first class.

have i proven my point?

current mood: in-diff-er-ent
listening to: the same thing i was listening to when i first wrote this.

No comments:

Post a Comment