Friday, April 15, 2011

this is early

so after yesterday's breakthrough in thinking, my mind is back to inception. yup. see what i mean about everything going back to inception?

anyways, in today's developments:
- i'm finally washing my clothes
- i'm going home today
- my mom is buying deathly hallows part 1, because it comes out today and my mom supports my magical lifestyle (if only she'd buy me a wand...)
- today is the last day of the DeFranco Nation Movie Club :sadface:
- i think i'm gonna buy the what's her face game. it's only 14 dollars. hopefully i can get it mailed to my mom's house by tomorrow (if i buy it)

funny how i did more in the last few hours than i did in all of yesterday.

in other news: it's Emma Watson's birthday!

mood: happy
listening to: SMA Blooper 10

**evening (i think) updates**
- i posted three new deviations on dA
- inception is definitely back in full capacity. even The Departed leads back to inception. this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment