Monday, April 18, 2011

fuuuuuuuuu

so on my last post, i was all freaked out by something, but it turns out i was WRONG. he's still just Eames D:
so um... that bottom update is just gonna disappear, okay guise?

but anyway, i'm pretty sure nothings gonna happen today, so i'm just gonna tell you some other stuff about yesterday and early this morning.

1. i said that the movie inception was my boyfriend.

2. just so you guys know, i still think inception is real... i just don't know what it's implanted in my brain yet... maybe inception planted inception in my brain... hm...

3. early this morning i had a dream that had Tom Hardy, Christopher Nolan,, and Christian Bale in it. and i was Anne Hathaway... i think... there was a fire, and my family magically appeared in it too... i don't remember much else.

4. i've started tweeting my dreams when they happen,and it's helping me remember them. this is very good for me. :)

that's all as of now. of course, i'll update you guys if something happens later

mood: in-diff-er-ent
listening to: communitychannel

No comments:

Post a Comment